Friday, May 30, 2014

2014 Make CF History Charity Classic "CF Champion" Spotlight: Meet Kate

Today's CF Champion spotlight is Team Puck Hogs' Kate Hennessey:

My name is Kate Hennessey. I am 16 years old and a junior at The Upper Arlington High School. I love playing field hockey and spending time with my friends and family. I have cystic fibrosis. I was diagnosed when I was three years old and have been battling this disease ever since. With the immense support from my parents, brothers, and friends I am able to keep my spirits high and never stop fighting. The future of this disease looks promising and gives me hope. I sincerely thank each and every one of you for playing to find a cure for my disease. 

Kate is the daughters of one of the CF Foundation
 Board Members, Marie Hennessey.